Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My First Associated Content Article

I just started writing articles for Associated Content. I always need a little extra cash and writing is something I need practice with so getting paid for it is good incentive to improve. Here's a sampling of my first article, just click the title to view the whole thing.
3 Easy Mother's Day Brunch Recipes
Three simple recipes for a Mother's Day breakfast or brunch. A fresh fruit tart, roasted garlic bagels, and refreshing citrus smoothie. Easy enough for kids to make with some help and supervision.
If you're planning to serve breakfast or brunch to your mom (or anyone for that matter) I hope you take a look at my recipes. I promise they are very yummy, my writing may need practice but cooking I have down pat!

No comments:

Post a Comment